Derek/Stiles (Sterek) Rec List
Since I’ve made a Scott/Isaac rec list, a good number of people have requested one for Sterek, so. I hope this helps!
- Simple Math (Complete), by Lizzstomania
"It’s just math, Derek. It’s me and you; it’s not rocket science and it’s not Shakespeare. It’s basic arithmetic and you, for some ungodly reason, never bothered to learn to add."
- Love Comes in Spurts (Complete, [3/3]), by Talktowater
Stiles has always had sort of a hero worship thing going on with Scott’s step-brother Derek so moving in to a house with him freshman year was basically fulfilling a childhood fantasy. Discovering how Derek was putting himself through college, well that was a whole other fantasy that Stiles didn’t even know he had.
- Darling, it is No Joke (Complete), by Thehoyden
The first thing Stiles thinks when he opens the door is that it’s not his birthday, but someone has sent him some kind of cop stripper.
- Open the Door (Complete, [2/2]), by Renay
Derek gives Stiles his jacket.
- Here is the Deepest Secret Nobody Knows (Complete), by Owlpostagain
“Derek,” Stiles groans. “You have me. You’ve always had me, you absolute moron, how many physically impossible feats of life-saving heroics do I have to perform before you get it?”
- That’s Nice, Stiles (Complete), by Beaularbear
They’re sitting on the floor playing Uno when Stiles hits Scott on the shoulder and exclaims, “Holy shit, dude! I’m totally the mafia lord’s wife!”
- Reasonable to Assume (Work in Progress, [7/8]), by Saucery
"You’re a werewolf! He’s a werebaby! How can you not know what to do with him?”
- Except What Has Been Forgotten (Work in Progress, [17/?]), by Suzvoy
In which Stiles wakes up with a shiny new case of amnesia and it’s immediately obvious that his best friend is lying to him - which might have something to do with the (hot) guy who keeps appearing his room. What the hell has he been doing for the past 18 months?
- Hey There, Little Red… (Complete, [10/10]), by 1lostone
Stiles knew that agreeing to meet Lydia in the middle of the damn woods, in the middle of the damn night wasn’t one of his best ideas. Really. He did.
- What Desperate Times Call For (Complete), by Taelynhawker
Stiles could have stayed on campus, he might have been safe there. But his pack is in danger and he won’t leave them alone to face it. Derek’s forced to make a choice he never wanted to.
- How to Date Your Best Friend’s Brother (Complete), by Veterization
Scott’s brother Derek gets surprisingly hot when he comes back from college. Stiles, and his hormones, deal with this new development less than gracefully.
- Permanent Fixture (Complete, [4/4]), by Linksofmemories
Derek is Scott’s older brother. Stiles is Scott’s best friend. Derek is falling in love with Stiles. This is a bit of a problem.
- According to Plans (Work in Progress, [4/6]), by Eldee
Five times Stiles and Derek pretend to be boyfriends, and the one time they didn’t have to pretend at all.
- Shelter (Complete), by Five_ht
After the rave, Stiles doesn’t want to go home, and Derek doesn’t want him to either.
- Necessary and Sufficent (Complete), by Saucery
Is it even possible for penises to have Stockholm Syndrome?
- The Mechanic and the Pea (Complete), by FluffyGremlin
Stiles’ Jeep keeps breaking down and Derek is his mechanic.
- And You Say You’re Alone (Complete), by Taeleyhawker
Between the kanima, the Argents, and Peter’s untimely return from the dead, everything has fallen apart. Stiles and Derek try to put their lives back together once the crisis has passed. Stiles deals with the aftermath of being tortured, and the distance growing between he and Scott. Derek attempts to become a stronger alpha and keep his pack safe, and that includes Stiles.
- To Build a Home (Work in Progress [2/?]), by Djinndreaming
Stiles thinks it’s a fantastic idea - Scott thinks it’s a joke, but that’s beside the point - and now he’s pretty dead set on helping Derek fix his house.
- I Need You So Much Closer (Complete, [6/6]), by Lemyh
Afterwards he’d attribute it to anything else he could. Adrenaline, worry, head trauma, even maybe just withdrawal from Adderol. It was just a flash of pain, from just his temples to the back of his head. It traveled faster than Stiles could comprehend; he just felt the dull after ache as if he’d been hit. But he hadn’t. He was pretty sure he hadn’t.
- Counting to Infinity (Complete), by Artenon
When Derek goes deaf, he finds himself going to Stiles for help. Stiles does.
- I Can Taste It, It’s My Sweet Beginning (Complete), by Fio
Derek has a habit of breaking Stiles’ things. Stiles has taken to keeping a list of what’s been broken.
- Help Wanted (Complete), by Jebiwonkenobi
Nice things begin to happen to Derek Hale and it kind of freaks him out.
- Heartbeat (Complete), by Strokeof_Genie
Everything is normal, except for the werewolf in his kitchen.
- Heavy Petting (Complete), by Chase-Acow
Stiles only knows one way to do relationships, and that’s complicated.
- Heat (Complete), by Little_Whittles
“Holy shit, you’re in heat!” Stiles shouted, the light bulb going off and bringing with it endless amusement.
- You Saw Me Standing Alone (Complete), by Breenwolf
A pack of alpha werewolves is burning a war path through Beacon Hills; Stiles shouldn’t have the luxury of trying to get laid.
- A Handprint on the Door (Complete), by Mrsvc
5x Derek and Stiles ended up sleeping at the same time (but not necessarily together), and the one time they did.
- Free Flow (Complete), by Strokeof_Genie
Derek gives Stiles multiple orgasms from just rimming, just fingering, the whole works.
- His Password is Also Derek (Work in Progress, [9/?]), by Teromain
Stiles and Derek end up on a cross-country roadtrip.
- And Dwell Beneath My Shadow (Complete), by Lielabell
Derek is not stupid. He gets why Stiles puts up with him. It’s clear every time Stiles looks at him, the spicy scent of lust and arousal Stiles’s body can’t help but put off. It doesn’t surprise him. Not at all. Derek knows what he looks like, knows that his face and his body are more than enough to compensate for his shitty personality. Stiles wants him more than he is annoyed by him. Nothing more, nothing less. It’s not anything to be amazed over, nothing to write home about. Stiles isn’t the first— and most likely won’t be the last— hormone soaked teen who has panted over Derek.